St.Ann's College is a Catholic christian Minority Institution giving utmost priority to minority candidates. The rest of the admission shall be based on merit at the qualifying exam.
01. Notification calling for application and admissions schedule will be issued in daily newspaper of wide circulation and displayed on the notice board.
02. Application forms for admission and copies of prospectus are to be obtained by the candidate on payment of nominal fee for registration.
03. As per the university rules, seats are reserved for outstanding sports persons, NCC candidates, Children of armed forces and physically challenged etc.,
04. The Candidates should sumbit the duly filled in application within the prescribed time, enclosing the authentic copies of the following.
a. Two attested copies of marks statement of intermediate examination.
b. Migration or transfer certificate from the head of the institution last studied.
c. Three passport size photographs.
05. Incomplete and incorrect applications will be rejected.
06. Students provisionally selected for admission should appear brfore the principal on the date fixed and the time specified with necessary fees and documents
a. Transfer Certificate
b. Conduct Certificate
c. Provisional of Pass Certificate
d. Marks list of Intermediate
e. Original SSC Certificate
f. Two Passport size photos
g. Three sets of photostat copies of above certificates.
07. The details of the fees can be obtained from the college office.
08. No refund of fees will be entertained if the parent decides to with draw the student from college.